|Fakultetas||Socialinių, humanitarinių mokslų ir menų fakultetas |
|Praktika siūloma||Bakalauro žemesnių kursų studentams |
|Atlikimo vieta||1765 Greensboro Station Place, McLean, Virginia 22102, Jungtinės Valstijos|
|Siūlomas vietų skaičius||1|
|Darbas per nuotolį||Taip|
|Praktikos trukmė||12 sav.|
We are looking for a remote Human Resources Specialist Intern to join our team at IMPACT BRANDS. IMPACT BRANDS is a fast-growing, innovative USA-based company, which specializes in health, beauty and pet products development.
IMPACT BRANDS is on a mission to help improve the lives of people all over the world with its owned and operated family of brands that empower people to live their best life (PureHealth Research, Pureance, Trumeta, Pawmade).
Can you imagine the thrill and excitement of making a positive impact on billions of people? Join our diverse movement of top talented people around the world!
Get ready to:
• Support the HR team on various human resources, communication and events coordination tasks and projects and be at the heart of the next step in our journey
• Participate in HR meetings
• Help and assist in organizing company events and trips
• Join brainstorming sessions and bring your ideas on the table
• And other tasks
You will be involved in various HR and employer brand topics and will be able to share all your brilliant ideas: attraction of candidates, application process, company culture, events and team buildings … We are interested!
WHAT WE OFFER
• Possibility to join the team as an employee after the internship is finished;
• An exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant international environment for a fast growing USA based company;
• Inspiring, positive, innovative team, friendly and cooperative colleagues with team work culture;
• Work from home office or workspaces and „stress free” environment;
• A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, etc.);
• Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning and a lived, mutual feedback culture;
• There’s a freedom to explore ideas and to get unlimited career growth opportunities!
Perks & Benefits:
• Welcome package;
• Virtual team’s lunch;
• Six flexible Days a month;
• Training, courses, events (not only online);
• Team buildings, Workations, Off sites, Business trips, Training abroad;
• Online events, games, degustations, outside speakers, etc.;
• National Lithuanian days off.
• Student (of the last year) or graduate from HR, business administration, creative industries or similar field
• Great interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Keen to details
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where improvements are continuously being made and things changing quickly
• Previous internship or work experience in HR or similar field is a plus
Norėdami sužinoti daugiau apie siūlomą praktikos vietą, galite susisiekti su įmonės kontaktiniu asmeniu:
|Atsakingas asmuo||Vaida Krikštaponytė (Communication & Events Manager)|
|Tel. Nr. (+370...)||+37060180125|